viernes, 3 de junio de 2016

Dear Diary...

2/02/1920
Dear Diary,

                   Another Monday in the candy store ,the little girl come to the candy shop and asked me about some tissues,I went to get them and I saw her stealing 2 bars of chocolate in that moment I didn’t know what to do,so I was planning to tell her about what happened with 2 bars of chocolate when she came to pay but I couldn’t say anything to her ,so the girl talked to me normally like if nothing happen . I think the next time that she comes , I am going to tell her something …






3/02/1920
Dear Diary,

               It is the second time that the girl come .She asked me the tissues .My wife had put a mirror so I could see her if she stole something .When I went to take the tissues I saw that the girl was taking 2 bars of chocolate .Again I wanted to say something to her but I couldn’t I was so nervous that I didn’t want to tell the girl , I said “I am going to think for some ideas for the next time she comes”







                                                                                                              


4/02/1920


Dear Diary,
                                                                                                           
            Today I wrote a message In 2 bars of chocolate about what can happen if she continue stealing things, so I was waiting the girl to come , but she was not coming .I was tired so I went to have a bath. When I returned to the Candy Store the two chocolate bars where not there. Maybe the little girl came when I was having a shower. I suddenly saw a paper on the table. The words that were written in the paper were this ones ‘I am very disappointed of myself, I had been stealing your chocolate bars. Thanks you for making me realize that what I was making was terrible, and I promise that I won't do it again. I hope you can forgive me.’

I am really proud of myself because I made her realize of that. So I help her to have a better future and not to suffer on a prison like me or my uncle.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario